If you are trying to enroll in a course that has a time conflict with another course, you'll need to get permission from the instructor of the course that you'll be missing. If this is a physical sciences instructor, fill out this form, have your instructor sign it, and bring it to us in RH 134.

**Note: ALL Chemistry course enrollment requests are handled through chemistry@uci.edu; faculty approval does not ensure enrollment.


Instructor's Permission to Enroll form