We are making our conference room available for study groups in Week 10 and Finals Week (Monday-Friday only) in RH 134.
Please review the following policies before booking the room:
- Reservations for the Conference Room will only be available in Week 10 and Finals Week in RH 134
- The conference room must be reserved by a Physical Sciences student
- In order to allow other students use of the conference room, reservations are limited to a maximum of two hours a day per study group
- Study groups must have at least 4 people (one must be a Physical Sciences student), but no more than 10 people
- The person who reserved the room MUST leave their Student ID card at the Front Desk. It will be returned upon departure
- Student Affairs Office has the right to modify or cancel a reservation at its discretion
- No food is allowed. Drinks must have lids.
- In consideration for the Physical Sciences Student Affairs Office, please leave the room in the same fashion that it was in when you arrived. Failure to comply will result in the members of the study group not being allowed to reserve the room in the future.
- Please make sure to take all belongings with you when you leave
- Any items left in the conference room will be available at the Front Desk Lost and Found
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
If you are interested in booking the conference room for your study group, please click HERE