If you want to take a course in the physical sciences, but don't have the prerequisites that are listed in the catalogue, you'll need to first get your instructor's permission to enroll in the course. Fill this form out, print it, and bring it to us in RH 134.

Note: ALL Chemistry course enrollment requests are handled through chemistry@uci.edu; faculty approval does not ensure enrollment.


Instructor's Permission to Enroll form