Petitions for Course Substitutions, enrolling in Excess Units, Prerequisite Waiver, and obtaining permission to enroll if there is a Time Conflict, can be all be submittied online, here. (see menu on the left)

To change your major, please submit your application thru the Student Access website

To apply for graduation, please log on to Student Access.

For all other forms and petitions, please stop by our office, RH 134.