Students planning to study abroad should follow all of the steps on the Center for International Education website...

Once you and the CIE have decided the best university, and program for you, the next step of the process will be to have us, the Physical Sciences Student Affairs office, determine whether or not your courses will transfer back to UCI. This is very important and it is something that you’ll want to do before you study abroad.

See the database of Historically Approved EAP Courses.

If the course(s) you want to take are not listed on this site, then you’ll need to provide our office with a detailed syllbus, for each course you plan to take. Bring your syllabus to RH 134 for us to review.

The rest is just paperwork, and planning. Then you’re off!