Individuals and guests visiting the Physical Sciences Student Affairs Office for an appointment must:
- Monitor any symptoms; if you feel sick, stay home. We can assist you virtually via ZotChat, Email, or Zoom for questions.
- Have completed your Daily Symptom Check (individuals maybe be asked to provide their ZotPass to confirm status).
- Wear a Face Mask/Covering at all times while in office. (Following universal campus mask policy https://provost.uci.edu/2021/07/30/universal-masking-face-coverings-at-uci/) Subject to change.
- Maintain Physical Distance at all times while in office.
- Follow any additional safety measures being enforced at the time of visit (by Campus Directives and/or Physical Sciences Student Affairs Personnel).
Individuals who fail to comply will be asked to leave.
*Students who fail to comply will be asked to leave and their scheduled appointment will be cancelled. No future in-person appointments will be made unless student agrees to comply with directives listed above.