Undergraduate Petition - Course Substitutions

Use this petition to substitute one UCI course/requirement with another UCI course (or a course at another college/university).

for example: "I want to take Chem 216 at San Francisco State for my Chem 1C requirement"
or "I want Econ 135 to count as one of my upper-division math electives."

If you are petitioning credit for an ESS course, please fill out this form: https://www.ess.uci.edu/undegrad/studyabroad/petition

upload a syllabus here
One file only.
1 MB limit.
Allowed types: jpg, jpeg, png, txt, rtf, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx.