This is a experimental personal arrangement of networked information space.
Ongoing reorganization of it makes clear
Apologies for any inconvenience or busted links.
Comments, suggestions, reactions, ... are
solicited, welcomed, appreciated, ...
- how experimental it is and
- how appropriate may be the quotes at the end of this message.
- According to Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:
- There is a theory that states:
``If anyone finds out what the universe is for, it will disappear
and be replaced by something more bizarrely inexplicable.''
- There is another theory that states:
``This has already happened....''
Those not fluent in Italian, can consult Allen Mandelbaum's
translation at Columbia University's
Inferno, Canto III
had this to say about another entry way:
Per me si va nella città dolente.
Per me si va nell'etterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente.
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.